عدد المساهمات : 248
نقاط : 13360
السٌّمعَة : 20
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/05/2010
العمر : 18
الموقع : الاسماعيليه
|موضوع: Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg الخميس أبريل 07, 2011 7:26 pm|| |
Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
Year: 2006 | PC | Developer: Monolith Productions | Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive | 584 Mb
Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Genre: Arcade (Platform) / 3D / 3rd Person
Which came first: the chicken or the egg? Billy Hatcher and the Giant
Egg will not give an unambiguous answer to the age-old question, but the
eggs in the game are the key! Only with the help of yolk, albumen and
shell Billy save the world from grave danger. And collect the eggs will
help him a magic suit in which the enemies do not differ from the
Wicked King invaded the defenseless land and deprived them of the
inhabitants of the most expensive - of the world! Now at home Billy
reigns eternal night, from the impenetrable darkness breathes anguish
and despair. Residents of the once bright and cheerful world have become
captives ruthless villain. Do you can give friends in trouble?
- Discover the great new world! Fully three-dimensional universe is
replete with breathtaking scenery. And they will be even nicer if the
return on the sky the sun!
- Travel Alert! Every corner of the kingdom is fraught with many
dangerous adventures. And everywhere there are hidden surprises,
carefully look around.
- It's all about the eggs! It was eggs and strange creatures that hatch from them, help you solve puzzles and defeat enemies.
- Diversity - the key to success. Billy will perform a variety of dissimilar jobs. He also will riding on the amazing animals!
- Billy is not love! Be careful, the evil King of nowhere brave heroes.
Billy enough enemies, but represent a special danger Bosses, crowning
each game episode. They are far superior character size and require
special tactics. Conventional means leaders do not overcome.
- Adventures from the creators of Sonic! Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
designed by the same people that for several years now releasing games
on the hectic superezhike. This can not miss!
- Microsoft Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4) or Windows XP
- Processor Intel Pentium III 1,0 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- 12-speed CD-ROM drive
- 800 MB free hard disk space
- DirectX 9.0c
- Video card with 32 MB of memory, compatible with Direct3D
- Sound card compatible with DirectSound3D